About Me

My photo
I love all kinds of art. There are so many mediums to I have yet to explore and I find each one challenging and rewarding. I wish I had more time for it all. My family and job keep me busy, but I try to set aside time when I can, not only for the simple enjoyment, but also to continue to develop as an artist. I have two boys who are nearing college, and I try to spend as much time with them as I can. They are the most important thing in my life. I also love nature and the outdoors, I can often be found fishing, hunting, or just hanging out in the beautiful outdoors that God has given us.

Saturday, May 18, 2019

Super Sculpey Project

I love woodcarving but it is time consuming. Lately I have been watching people on YouTube create sculptures using Super Sculpey. I was interested and decided to give it a try. I like that it can be baked multiple times and you can add to it. 

I have seen this image before and wanted to create it in clay. In hindsight I wish I had simply used colored clay as I’m sure it would have been easier to do. Painting was difficult and took me several days. Well enjoy & let me know what you think. 







No comments:

Post a Comment