About Me

My photo
I love all kinds of art. There are so many mediums to I have yet to explore and I find each one challenging and rewarding. I wish I had more time for it all. My family and job keep me busy, but I try to set aside time when I can, not only for the simple enjoyment, but also to continue to develop as an artist. I have two boys who are nearing college, and I try to spend as much time with them as I can. They are the most important thing in my life. I also love nature and the outdoors, I can often be found fishing, hunting, or just hanging out in the beautiful outdoors that God has given us.

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Crimson Tide Elephant

My nephew is attending college at Alabama University.  He loves it there, but is getting tired of the the Crimson Tide Logo and Hounds Tooth pattern everywhere.  He requested that I do him a painting of an elephant, but different than the logo.  I tried to make the elephant realistic and put in a subtle background that hearkened to the Alabama experience.  He loved it!  It was fun, albeit challenging to paint. 


No comments:

Post a Comment